WHY CHOOSE US?
- All our builds are built to NZ building code standards and come with a council CCC (Code of Compliance Certificate)
- MBS deal with council consent so you don’t have to.
- Our building system has been honed down to minimise wasting building materials, which means we have a lighter environmental footprint.
- Products used are all chosen to minimise running costs and environmental impact.
- Our products carry the Environmental Choice New Zealand certification.
- MBS have designed a range of standard transportable floor plans with efficient use of space providing the most cost effective building options.
- With the rising costs of houses in New Zealand, MBS is providing affordable new homes to those wanting to live the kiwi dream.
- Our construction method is designed to be lifted from above and we can join larger modular units on site.
- Unlike traditional transportable’s our building sizes/designs mean we can access NZ’S remote sites.
- We use cranes and Hiab trucks that not only minimise transport costs but have the added benefit of causing minimal damage to your property in the process.
- The exterior is cladded with a combination of COLOURSTEEL and Cedar. (You have the option to match an existing building just speak with us)
- Our products are tried and tested and when combined with our unique designs you will get the best combination of durability and style.
- When it comes to customisation, we do enjoy a challenge but keep in mind the further we get from our original design the more it will cost.
- We can add or remove doors, windows, walls and change layouts to suit your lifestyle.
- Kitchens and appliances can be upgraded
- Multiple Units/Cabins can be connected on site
- All MBS builds come with an electrical certificate of compliance (ECC)
- Electrical work is complete with double power points, LED lighting and a fuse box.
- We welcome additional tech items like USB plugs, dimmer switches, additional power points and built in sound systems.
WARM AND QUIET
- Fully insulated walls, floors, ceilings and double-glazed joinery.
- We use eco-wool insulation which is a type of batts made from recycled glass and sand which not only keeps you warm it’s good for the environment.
- MBS buildings use the best materials to ensure you’re cosy and relaxed.
DURABILITY AND QUALITY
- We don’t use GIBB interior (which easily cracks due to the movement in transporting)
- Our wall and ceiling system is unique. it is a simple clean, cost effective system designed to be solid, robust and durable. this ensures there is no cracking or movement while providing a quality painted finish
- All our builds are completed in our purpose built factory, providing a controlled environment away from the elements and ensuring efficiency.